24610 Narbonne Ave
Lomita, CA 90717
We located in historic 2 story brick building at Narbonne and Lomita. Built in 1932, this building is original to Downtown Lomita and has amazing energy!
Please note the parking arrangement. Park in the large lot, off Narbonne, just south of the building. Please enter through back garden entrance.
There is NO parking in the small lot just to the right (east) of as you approach the garden entrance. This is private property, not for our use.
Coming from the Beach Cities? Avoid traffic! Head East on 190th to Anza. Turn Right (south) to Lomita Blvd. Turn Left (east) to Narbonne. Turn Right (south). We're on the left side. Park in the parking lot on Narbonne.
The Garden of Grace, Intention & Wellness is a sanctuary dedicated to your state of mind. We want to help you relaxed and be peaceful with all your busy life contains. Whether its downward dog or realigning your chakras, we are dedicated to helping you reach daily bliss.
- Single Class $15.00
- Package of 6 classes $75.00 (6 for the price of 5)
- Package of 12 classes $145 (12 for less than the price of 10)
- Unlimited Monthly Membership $130 (includes unlimited one hour yoga classes, 10% off workshops, and a complimentary friend class pass).
Packages can be purchased on our Classes/Registration page, or at the studio.
Gift Certificates can be purchased at the studio for any amount for Yoga Classes or Weekend Wellness Workshops.
A Handful of F.A.Q.s
We’re located in the downtown area of Lomita with ample parking. Our studio consists of a reading area, a creativity area, a retail area and large workout area for yoga and medication. And yes, there’s a bathroom.
We ask for a few simple things:
- Entrance is through the garden located on the backside of the studio, not the doors on Narbonne.
- Please be courteous of others in the studio at all times. Please turn off your phone before entering the studio, and speak softly so those in Yoga or Meditation class can enjoy the full impact of their time.
- Shoes are not allowed on the work out area flooring.
- As you transition from the locker area to the studio floor, please use a wipe to clean your feet. This will keep our floor and mats fresh. Wipes are available in the bathroom vanity mirror.
- Minimum age for entrance in the studio, regardless of participation in activities is 14.
- Our reading materials may be borrowed now and then, please let us know if you see something you like to continue reading outside of the studio.
- We are happy and appreciative of donations of reading materials that relate to wellness.
- No critters, insurance reasons.
- Please be mindful of the parking. The lot to the South of the building is for our studio. The smaller lot directly behind the studio (on the East side) is absolutely NOT available for yoga studio parking.
- Please do what you can to enroll in classes online. This will help us greatly in planning accordingly. You are more than welcome to drop in, but if a class is full, we appreciate your understanding.
- The items provided in the studio, including but not limited to mats, straps, blocks, blankets, zafu pillow and zabaton mats are for use only in the studio and may not be removed for any reason.
- Please use the lockers for your personal items. You must provide your own lock. We are not responsible for any missing items. Any locks remaining at the close of the business day will be removed.
- Please note we will incorporate the use of plants, herbs, oils, incense, and sprays and like items to enhance your experience at the Studio.
- Please share your experience with us. Our focus is to continually expand your focus, your experience and your enjoyment of what we are offering. Please let us know what you’d enjoy, perhaps a style of class or wellness workshop.
- Please bring your friends. We all know it takes a village to grow a business and we truly value and appreciate your support of our intent.